Friday, June 15, 2012

5 Minute Friday



 Here's the topic from Gypsy Mama's 5 minute Friday challenge: Path

For some reason I'm drawing a blank on the topic today.  One thought is the great stand by "The Road Not Taken"...I love this poem!

Another thought is the scripture about standing at a crossroad and praying I seek AND walk the good way...Jeremiah 6:16

This is what the Lord says:
“Stand at the crossroads and look;
    ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
    and you will find rest for your souls.
    But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’


My main thought is about my friend who died 2 years ago today.  Her life's path wasn't always what she thought it would be, didn't always take her where she thought it would go...but she died in the arms of God, of that I have no doubt, and her eternity is with Him.  The ultimate destination for our souls.

Sondie

1 comment:

thoughtsofgrace said...

I treasure that scripture. Perfect for a 5 minute path.