Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Daily Dance

Small Town USA

Yesterday I spent time visiting with 2 of my best buds...today it was both of their husbands who helped me out. This morning when I dropped my car off for an oil change and an inspection my car doctor (husband A) said it would be quite a wait. As we were discussing use of the shuttle service another mutual friend (husband B) walks out of the garage headquarters and he immediately asks "Hey Sondie, do you need a ride?" Only in Small Town USA are you friends with your mechanic as well as his other patrons and can get such great service. Husband B brought me home and we had a great chat on the porch enjoying the unexpected gift of time together on a beautiful fall day. I'm thankful for best buds and their husbands. My circle may be small but it is mighty!

Sondie

No comments: