Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Blessings This Week


Monday: Able to take the day off work to stay home with Erin and let her have friends over.

Tuesday: A surprise dinner with a friend's family after a long day at work.

Wednesday: Precious quiet time with a friend as our girls played outside-a chance to read poetry and do some editing with her.

Thursday: Loved completely by friends and family through a rough day....a husband who loves me AND can make the pantry light touch free-automatic light when you walk in and timed to go off once you leave!

Friday: Dinner out with my sweet Erin, PJ's on by 6, friends over to spend a nice evening talking and laughing-a great ending to the work week!

Saturday: Breakfast with my friend C, lunch with Erin, an afternoon visit over coffee with friends, girlfriends who find the perfect turquoise table in an antique shop and call me after getting the price down by half then as an extra a lovely turquoise trimmed double boiler with the top half bought by a friend as keepsake from her when she is gone. A long chat with my sister who always loves and understands me-my other half without whom I am incomplete.

Sunday: Thankfulness for a child who is healthy-after spending every hour of the night up with her vomiting it reminded me of how blessed we are to have a very healthy child. It prompted me to pray for really sick children and their parents who carry a load I don't think I would have the strength for.

Hope you take time to reflect on your week of blessings too.
Sondie

No comments: