Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful Tuesday


For the month of November I am focusing on being thankful-pretty original huh?! I also want to include one of my favorite people in the whole wide world in this thankful journey...my daughter Erin. Soooo, please welcome my Thankful Tuesday guest contributor (and first time blogger) my sweetie Petey-ENW!


For my thankful Tuesday I would like to say that I am thankful for my Grandma's ham. She makes it so juicy and flavorful! I love Gram's house especially when it is full of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. Because we don't live near them it is fun to have time with my favorite people. We make memories by laughing and having a good time. They make family time fun!


3 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

Great pic
That scrabble picture was just so cool I had to leave a comment about it.

I connected to you through another blog.

B said...

What a great entry, Erin! It makes my mouth water... :-) B.

susanrae said...

Welcome Erin! So glad to read your words and amazing way of looking at life!

Aunt Susie