Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Tuesday on Thankful Thursday


Tuesday slipped right on by without our Thankful Tuesday posting so we decided to put it with Thankful Thursday. As Erin and I were talking about things we are thankful we both agreed on the same thing for this week...our mother-daughter breakfast this morning.

I am so thankful that I get to have time with my mom. Breakfast is a delightful way to start a school day. It is time to talk and enjoy one another.



Two of my favorite things...time with Erin and food. It gives us a special time to talk instead of just the usual morning rush to get to school and work. It is easier to get moving in the morning when are looking forward to spending time together.

We hope you are thinking of things to be thankful for as well!

Sondie

No comments: