Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sam Rotman


My daughter's school sponsored a concert by Sam Rotman as a fundraiser. Never have I heard music with such color...yes color. I felt like I was sitting in the center of a rainbow surrounded by beauty. The soft moist droplets of music soothed my soul and nourished my weary heart.

If you ever get a chance to hear him I encourage you to go. He shares his story which is as amazing as his music.

The only sad note was that my husband and daughter (who LOVES music) both had strep throat and had to miss it. Somehow the youtube video I showed my little one just wasn't the same as the real thing and I was sad for her. I did buy 2 of his CDs for us to listen to and had him autograph one to her so she was excited about that.

It was a blissful way to spend an evening....and the fellowship and dessert afterwards was so much fun!

1 comment:

candyknits said...

Ach! I hated to miss it but I didn't have a single ounce of energy to get ready and go. sigh.