Friday, January 2, 2009

New Beginnings

Here we are...standing on the edge of the new year! It stretches before us, uncharted territory, full of opportunity.

This year we can: Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life-in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing. But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. So you too should be glad and rejoice with me. Philippians 2:14-18

Father God I pray that I live for you, willing to be poured out for you...a living sacrifice so that your light may shine through me...a beacon of hope for others. Help me rejoice always rather than complain, no matter the situation.

May we choose to shine like stars in a world that needs hope...true hope that only comes from above.

Peace and joy to you!


No comments: