Thursday, September 25, 2008

Defeat of the PJs

It was quite a blustery day to walk, but I did it....once I realized that my PJ's had no hold over me. What a revelation! Usually once I am lured into them there is no escape. The weapon that helped win the battle was my razor sharp question. The question I have been asking myself is, "Will I regret going for this walk?" Since I've escaped harm so far, I'm still answering, "No, I'll regret it if I don't".

I enjoyed the walk immensely. It was cool with just a bit of a nip in the wind. I spent the time praying and singing, not out loud of course. Every time I started analyzing my day or replaying conversations (usually to analyze)...I made myself refocus on God...and not to analyze Him....just to praise Him. It was so refreshing.

I finally came out the victor, take that PJ's.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thes: 5:16

No comments: