Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday List



Someone suggested I post my birthday wishes on my blog to make things easier. At first I thought that I didn't want anything, but it is amazing how many things I could think of that I'd like to have. Something about wanting so much just feels wrong, but here goes.

In no certain order:
1. Exercise clothes (it is hard to beat new clothes for motivation,plus I'll feel guilty if I don't use
them).
2. Work out watch with a timer. (This should be funny.)
3. New sneaks for my aching feet....seriously.
4. Charm for my Pandora bracelet.
5. Amazon gift card is always marvelous.
6. Computer printer.
7. Trip to Greece or Italy.
8. New kitchen...stainless steel appliances and granite counters.
9. Furniture for my happy room.

Well, there's a good start. Happy shopping!



P.S. If none of the above works how about some warm, happy wishes?

1 comment:

B said...

Put me down for the trip to Italy...Any particuar airline you would prefer to fly?